This is an idea spot to get away for awhile and chill out. Midway in the Keys it is not that far from Key West or Islamorada. They have put some thought into some little ideas. Each morning fresh oranges are provided with breakfast. Each units has a juicer to make fresh OJ each morning. There is a small private beach, in-ground pool, boat slips, hammocks throughout the grounds, beach chairs, kayaks and grills.
This is not the Marriott or Hilton, but it is a nice place to kick back and stay. The units are clean and the staff is friendly.
My wife and I travel with a group of friends each year and the Conch Key Cottages are on my list to recommend for our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private tropical island boutique resort with relaxing, charming and comfortable cottages. A little slice of paradise off the beaten path with old-fashioned ambiance that comes naturally when tin roofs combine with Dade County pine. Beautifully decorated in an updated island style with mahogany wood and reed furniture these cottages have a warm and intimate feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Conch Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conch Key Cottages Hotel Walker`s Island
- Conch Key Cottages Florida/Florida Keys