The setting for Conch Key Cottages is beautiful, its on its own little island with a small beach one side and a decked area at the other side and while we were there it was lovely and peaceful, however the cleaner needs to sacked, skirting boards didnt look like theyd been cleaned ever, the side of the fridge was dirty, the wall behind the bedroom door was thick with dust, the floor in particular was slimy, etc etc the bedding didnt smell fresh it was disgusting. It also had a LOT of maintenance issues, it wouldnt take much between guests to give it a coat of paint.
It was such a shame as a could of been a little slice of paradise.
- Also Known As:
- Conch Key Cottages Hotel Walker`s Island
- Conch Key Cottages Hotel
- Conch Key Cottages Florida/Florida Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private tropical island boutique resort with relaxing, charming and comfortable cottages. A little slice of paradise off the beaten path with old-fashioned ambiance that comes naturally when tin roofs combine with Dade County pine. Beautifully decorated in an updated island style with mahogany wood and reed furniture these cottages have a warm and intimate feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Conch Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.