We stayed at this resort for four nights. The rooms are pretty neat and some have a nice jacuzzi tub. All the rooms have a nice deck with lounge chairs, table, chairs and a hammock. They have free wifi and parking. We walked around a lot and also rode the shuttles, We found the shuttle drivers to be very nice. One day we discovered our rental car had a flat tire and one of the shuttle drivers stopped to help my husband change the tire! Then he told us where to go to get the tire fixed. This was up and beyond the call of duty! The animal park is amazing if you can look past the enclosures with lions and panthers.....which are way too small for animals of this size. There is no beach here, but the pools are big. There are three cenotes located on this property with one of them large enough for swimming, kayaking, and snorkeling. We went in it every single day instead of the pools! The grounds are well kept too. Everyone is very helpful and friendly here. The downside is that there is not much to choose from for restaurants.....and we found the food there to be just okay and a bit expensive. We only ate there twice, the first time my husband found gravel in his black beans! No kidding. Later that evening someone came to our room with chilled wine and cheeses.....I guess to make up for that....but we don't drink alcohol. The next day, the maid took the bottle of wine that had been given to us when she cleaned our room! This place is located right in the jungle so expect bugs. We kept killing little black spiders and both got insect bites every night......not sure if it was spiders or mosquitoes but it was annoying! We finally figured out that there was a good sized gap between the bottom of the door and the floor so no wonder the spiders were coming in. We shoved a towel under the door the last couple of nights and that seemed to work! We enjoyed the big jacuzzi tub every night........I recommend choosing the tub suite! We LOVED the on site cenote.....forget the pools!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Xpu-Ha is the newly open Resort of Bel Air Collection at Riviera Maya. Feel with your family the natural environment, the perfect place to rest and delight yourself. A unique place for a romance experience. Enjoy our facilities surrounded by natural beauty in an eco-paradise. A gourmet experience in each of our restaurants, from Mexican-Italian fusion cuisine to sushi & martini delightful Japanese style, all in a la carte menu selection. Premium brand drinks and appetizing snacks in our Bars at Lobby and pool area. A unique layout of a cozy and peaceful guestrooms in liberate getaway with all the luxury and comfort of a five stars resort, refurbished indoors with jacuzzi and branding amenities; a relaxed exterior and a spacious terrace with hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotwire, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Hotel Xpuha
- Xpu Ha Palace Xpuha
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Mexico - Xpu-Ha