If you have booked your trip and read the some recent reviews and allowed yourself to fret, let me be the first to tell you.... You have nothing to worry about!
First upon arrival we were greeted by the amazing Vanessa!!! She is incredibly passionate about the resort she calls hers. She will insure every part of your stay is completely satisfactory and has a fine source of staff to call upon to assist her in making your stay memorable.
We arrived at the resort at around 10:30 Sunday, March 30th. We were quickly checked in without issue and directed to the bathhouse where we were invited to use the resort facilities. We quickly made our way to the pool to soak up the sun!!
When you get to the pool you will be greeted by Joann (YoHahn) who will offer you a mixture of anything you would like to enjoy....The Mango Tango is a great way to begin!! If you don't think the drinks are strong enough... Ask for extra Rum, extra Tequilla, extra whatever you are enjoying and he is happy to assist. Please remember to provide a tip for Joann, he works hard to serve you and appreciates you being at his resort, gratitude is reciprocated.
Next the poolside grill... Alex and Carlos are certainly ready to cook you up some great wings and fries, nachos and cheese, or burgers. Hector is also working hard as the poolside entertainment, if you ask him his name he'll tell you Brad Pitt!!! We laughed so much!
Jesus or Jewey as he asked to be called ensured our room needs we're met beyond expectation day after day. Your room comes with 2 beers and 2 bottles of water, want more.... ASK!!!! We were given more water and more beer whenever we asked! We left a note and a tip every morning, Jewey left us our requests, a treat, and towel art....every day! We love you Jewey, and your bright smile!
After day one we decide to listen to the vacation membership, we wanted to see the resort. We had been through this sales pitch before, after seeing the resort and encountering the experience we decided to learn more. While we did not participate, we were treated amazingly and greeted everyday there after by the staff that spoke with us.
Now, allow me to introduce you to Marcelino, the dining room waiter....we laughed, we learned Spanish, we enjoyed every minute with him! And oh BTW.... THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS! We did not have really high expectations due to the inexpensive price we paid for our last minute getaway..... OUTSTANDING! We ordered from the menu a lot! Our first night there the chef's special was filet mignon! Is was butter knife cutting! Don't care for the menu options.... Just ask, the chef will prepare you what you like and how you like it!
Every morning we would wake to the beautiful spunky birds chirping, we would go out and sit on our deck, sipping our coffee and off in the distance we would hear the roar of the lions!
This resort mixes a beautiful mixture of nature and sunshine! Your rooms are nestled in the lush thick of the jungle, with the animals of the zoo very nearby, all the while taking a walk or riding the shuttle cart to the pool to enjoy the sunshine and drinks!
We very much enjoyed our time... This is NOT a party resort, if that is what you are looking for go elsewhere! If you work, live, and all around have a crazy schedule like my husband and I do and are looking for the ability to let go, relax and unwind.... Well you are going to love this resort, or what I said to my husband.... It's like our own private resort!
Loved it, loved the staff, loved the food, can not wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Xpu-Ha is the newly open Resort of Bel Air Collection at Riviera Maya. Feel with your family the natural environment, the perfect place to rest and delight yourself. A unique place for a romance experience. Enjoy our facilities surrounded by natural beauty in an eco-paradise. A gourmet experience in each of our restaurants, from Mexican-Italian fusion cuisine to sushi & martini delightful Japanese style, all in a la carte menu selection. Premium brand drinks and appetizing snacks in our Bars at Lobby and pool area. A unique layout of a cozy and peaceful guestrooms in liberate getaway with all the luxury and comfort of a five stars resort, refurbished indoors with jacuzzi and branding amenities; a relaxed exterior and a spacious terrace with hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Hotel Xpuha
- Xpu Ha Palace Xpuha
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Mexico - Xpu-Ha