Resort has good location just south of Playa Del Carmen, only 10 minute drive. It used to be a Palace resort and has just recently been bought by Bel Air Collection Resorts. They have made a lot of changes, especially in renovating the rooms and the beach area. The resort has a lot of potential. The rooms are situated in villa huts that are two stories high. All have Jacuzzis big enough for two people. They come with either a king or two double beds. All rooms also have a balcony or terrace with table, chairs, and a hammock. Property is surrounded by lush gardens and authentic Riviera Mayan landscape. There are two cenotes and one estuary on property. Guests can go canoeing in the estuary. There are multiple trails to run, jog, or ride bikes down. Just recently the property gained access to a public beach and are in process of cleaning up the area and making it more presentable. It is a quick 2 minute golf cart ride away. They have a huge lagoon style size pool that goes all the down to another beach. This beach you cannot swim in though, too many rocks. Guests go to this beach to go walking or sunbathing. There is also a kid’s play area in pool. They are going to start doing nightly shows in the lobby area for guests to enjoy. This property is excellent for people who want something more authentic and to be in the jungle of Riviera Maya, too sleep in a bungalow style hut and truly enjoy nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Xpu-Ha is the newly open Resort of Bel Air Collection at Riviera Maya. Feel with your family the natural environment, the perfect place to rest and delight yourself. A unique place for a romance experience. Enjoy our facilities surrounded by natural beauty in an eco-paradise. A gourmet experience in each of our restaurants, from Mexican-Italian fusion cuisine to sushi & martini delightful Japanese style, all in a la carte menu selection. Premium brand drinks and appetizing snacks in our Bars at Lobby and pool area. A unique layout of a cozy and peaceful guestrooms in liberate getaway with all the luxury and comfort of a five stars resort, refurbished indoors with jacuzzi and branding amenities; a relaxed exterior and a spacious terrace with hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Hotel Xpuha
- Xpu Ha Palace Xpuha
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Mexico - Xpuha