My husband and I stayed in Esencia for six nights and had a most relaxing and enjoyable time in beautiful surroundings. We had excellent food served to us by well-trained and friendly staff and we loved the way the rooms were positioned amongst the trees. The gardens and beach were beautifully kept and very private and the massages in the spa were the best we have ever experienced.
We would definitely recommend Esencia as a location to visit when in Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Esencia is a 50-acre private estate, with an awe-inspiring beachfront, two swimming pools, day spa, two restaurants, and an indulgent atmosphere fitting of royalty. In fact, the property and many of the buildings once served as the exclusive beach-side retreat of an Italian duchess. Though friendly, warm and generous, the duchess demands the very best and Esencia still benefits from her superior taste, her impeccable style and her zest for life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, MrandMrsSmith, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Esencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Playa Del Carmen
- Esencia Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Esencia Riviera Maya, Mexico - Xpuha