We stayed here in March. The resort is nice and clean. The rooms are nice. Nothing special to them but no complaints other than the beds are hard but I like a softer bed. The food is ok to very good. I wouldnt give it an excellent rating though. Most of the staff were very good. Front desk staff werent the greatest but the service (restaurants and bars) were very good! We had a few glitches while there and the front desk staff were lax in the way they handled things.
The resort is nice and quiet so if youre looking for alot of activities or a night life, dont stay here. If you want to get away for some relaxation, this is a decent place to go. Would I go back, no. I think there are nicer places in the Mayan for the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Xpuha