Perfect place to celebrate our 5th anniversary! Beautiful resort! Good food and the staff is very friendly. If an ocean view is a must have this isn't the place but, we loved being set in the jungle and the ocean is a short walk on stone trails through the jungle. Beautiful!! It's set apart from other resorts and we really felt like we had gotten away from it all but, at the same time the colectivos were ready to take you up or down the highway with loads to do within just 15-30min.
Akumul beach is a must see! swimming with the sea turtles was a highlight of the trip and just a 20 min bus ride!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Xpuha