We visited the CRT in December 2012 for our 4th consecutive visit. There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said about this wonderful resort. We received with a cool cloth and mimosa, hugged by staff that remembered us, and treated like royalty. We are Expedia VIP members and received a junior suite on the 3rd floor. We had a great view over the jungle. The staff at CRT goes above and beyond to make everyone feel welcome. The food is delicious, the drinks are plentiful and the tranquility is to die for. We will definitely be returning for #5. We met many, many people from all over the world. Snorkeling is great in either direction from the front of the beach. Take a catamarand (sp?) ride with Marco and go fishing with Tacho.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Xpu-Ha