A nice hotel - well kept with excellent food and service. Very quaint and comfortable. Appears to be a little older but is kept in excellent condition and very clean. The food is better than most Caribbean resorts I have been too - the Mexican Restaurant is to die for!!! And the beach and the water is the best I have ever been on in the Yucatan and I have been to most of them. Just a wonderful getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Xpuha