Great town! Great hotel! Great food! Good prices! And a nearby ruin not to be missed!
The location was right across the street from the main square - very central. The room was very posh and surprisingly modern considering how old the buildings are. There was a lovely pool although I was too busy sightseeing to use it.
The dining room was around a courtyard and the food was good and reasonably priced. I ate both dinners there and felt fine eating alone and people watching. All the serving staff were very attentive and the hostesses looked lovely in their traditional outfits.
I would definitely come back to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- El Meson Del Marques Hotel Valladolid
- El Meson Del Marques Valladolid
- El Meson Del Marques Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Meson del Marques is located in the heart of historic Valladolid,a very peaceful and beautiful colonial city filled with history, just 40 kms away from Chichen Itza. The hotel is one of the oldest buildings in the city constructed in the beginning of the XVII century, unique in its combination of historical atmosphere and contemporary acomodations and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your El Meson del Marques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.