What an awesome place to stay. We had 4 adults and 2 children (7 & 5) We all had a great time. We enjoyed the solitude of the beach and would much rather stay here verses the busy hotel we spent 1 night at in Cancun. MB Garden is so personal in everyway from our host's Kim and Marcia to the staff. they have cleaning and cooking to be sure everything is just right for the guests. We have no complaints...LOVED every minute of it and so did the kids. We hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded off the grid solar powered beach front Inn, nestled on sandy white beach on the Mexican Caribbean. Walk for miles in either direction, swim or snorkel from shore. This is the closest Hotel to the Sian Ka'an Biosphere- maps and independent traveler's guidance are available. King sized beds, fans and large bathrooms in each room. Hot Breakfast included. To protect the tranquility and quiet of the hotel, only children over the age of 12 are allowed during the months of January, February, March and April. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mayan Beach Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Beach Garden Hotel Mahahual
- Mayan Beach Garden Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya