“Nohock Kay Beach Club all inclusive beach break was GREAT” 5 of 5 stars

Camino de la Costa, Mahahual 77940, Mexico
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Costa Maya with Nomad Divers, Mahahual, Costa Maya, Mexico!Only 5 minutes by taxi from the cruiseship dock. Small groups only! We take no more than 6 divers per boat!PADI courses, 1-tank and 2-tank dive excursions, tailored to your needs.
Senoia, Georgia
19 attraction reviews
“Nohock Kay Beach Club all inclusive beach break was GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

On this excursion we booked thru Island Marketing Ltd and was a great value and wonderful beach. The staff and owner at this club were so nice and polite. We were looking for a lazy day to end our busy week and this club had it all. We had plenty of servers that were so nice. They make sure you have lounge chairs under the palapas, they bring you what ever you want and its an all inclusive club so you don't have to worry about all the hidden charges. For three of us it was 100.00 and that included everything but tip. The staff was not that busy the day we were there and the took us on catamaran rides and to snorkle on the reef. On this reef we saw more fish than we saw on the barrier reef dive. The reef was more shallow and fish were plentiful. The food here is amazing. We started off with nachos and then had fajitas that were so good I can't wait to go back there and have them again. This was a wonderful place to visit and the staff doesnt get any better than the staff we had. We will go back here again. Truly awesome place to visit

Visited May 2011

victoria
17 attraction reviews
“Nomad Divers - Great private dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

During our cruise on Holland America Line to the Western Caribbean I had booked this dive directly with Selma of Nomad Divers in Mahahual, Costa Maya .Glad I did instead of diving in a pack with a dive arranged through the ship.
May first dive was just myself and Selma and we saw lots of colourful fish, a large barracuda, a turtle and a really large sting ray churning up the sand. Of course lots of nice coral. My second tank dive was again with Selma as my buddy and two of her students on their open water certification dive. A real pleasure to be all alone at a great dive site.
As an aside, the cruise lines restrict access to the cruise ship port to outfits that are affilliated with them, others cannot get close to the disembarcation area.
No problem, take the shuttle into town- cost $3 per person. And get this, coming back you can get any taxi, they are allowed to deliver, just not to pick up at the port. The cost for your own cab- only $2 for the fare. A bargain, so get into town, the beach is great, the cerveca is cheap, lots of massage areas, snorkeling right off the beach, rent a hobiecat or jet ski or go diving like I did. And yes, the malacon is pedestrian only and you are away from the cookie cutter cruise ship port. You are truly in Mexico and both I and my wife loved it. It is safe, it is cheap and the locals were unfailingly friendly and helpful to us.

Visited January 2011