We spent only a night there but we had a great experience in that hotel. Very nice setting and outdoor lightening at night, 10 meters from the beach. Good sized rooms. New matresses and clean rooms. And the service provided was professionnal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear guest,Posada Pachamama was born in May 2007 after nine months of construction, just like a baby growing in his mother’s womb. On August 20, 2007 the Posada had to close because of the damage caused by hurricane Dean. In November, after several weeks of re-building we were open for business once again; ready to receive all of those who want to visit us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Posada Pachamama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Pachamama Majahual
- Posada Pachamama Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya