Great service, good food only the fried beans tasted a little bad. The tables on the right have the problem of a malfunction beneath them from the sewer..so we switched because of the smell, just something to be fixed, and also not so good coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear guest,Posada Pachamama was born in May 2007 after nine months of construction, just like a baby growing in his mother’s womb. On August 20, 2007 the Posada had to close because of the damage caused by hurricane Dean. In November, after several weeks of re-building we were open for business once again; ready to receive all of those who want to visit us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Posada Pachamama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Pachamama Majahual
- Posada Pachamama Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya