We stayed at this hotel for about one week. The room was a bit small (no room for yoga), and there was a balcony (but no chairs). This is a very clean hotel (different towel art every day) that is centrally located with a nice inhouse cafe where you can eat breakfast (yummy baked goods) or dinner (Italian menu). The hotel is close to the beach and backs (literally) onto another hotel (Cabarello Blanco) that faces the beach. We got a much better rate by sending an email directly to the hotel, but had to pay full upfront (no deposit, non refundable). Comfy beds, air conditioning, safe, water was usually hot, and this hotel has a recycling program! And, a house cat, the lovely Pacha who hangs out in the cafe.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Pachamama Majahual
- Posada Pachamama Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear guest,Posada Pachamama was born in May 2007 after nine months of construction, just like a baby growing in his mother’s womb. On August 20, 2007 the Posada had to close because of the damage caused by hurricane Dean. In November, after several weeks of re-building we were open for business once again; ready to receive all of those who want to visit us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Posada Pachamama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.