This was our 3rd or 4th trip to the Royal Suites. We have visited Mexico Palladium resorts 5 times. As usual the staff was great. Most of them remembered us (that could be a good thing or a bad thing).
We were upgraded and received a wonderful anniversary present. Rose petals, champagne, choc covered strawberries.
We had most meals at Jardin which is always great. For the first time we had dinner at El Dorado and that was really great.
For some reason I was attacked by mosquitos. I always carry an "Off Fan" and have never been bit before.
We really felt bad for the staff because the air conditioning for the Royal Suites went out. We have to commend the staff for handling this in a very professional and calm manner. I would not have been able to do the same. Things happen and you deal with it. With or without air conditioning I was sweaty anyway.
We love coming to this resort and are planning an annual trip. We have already started that. I have nothing negative to say except that since we were on the first floor we didn't know that the patio doors automatically locks. So we were locked out on the balcony. My husband jumped off the balcony and all I saw was two feet flailing all over. He was ok but I can't get the visual out of my head. It was another great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico