My wife and I have been staying at the Royal long enough to earn a "Gold Band" so obviously we enjoy it there. We just returned from a two week stay. As usual the weather was perfect. Our stay was pleasant, the rooms were clean and the staff went out of their way to accommodate you. My only negative is what I have said in previous reviews. There has been much said about the "dress code" for the specialty restaurants and the "El Jardin" but not much done about it. If you are going to have a dress code it should be enforced. We are not snobs but if you are going to have an elegant dining room such as the El Jardin you should require a collared shirt along with the long trousers, also a simple code for the ladies. We have repeatedly seen men in plain white t-shirts (underwear) with hats on being served and ladies with short- shorts on, and as long as I am venting I might as well include a gripe about glass bottles being served at the pool, we did witness one breakage next to the bar which was cleaned up very quickly....I expect some negative response about my gripes but if you are going to have an elegant venue such as the "Royal" then it should have some rules... I love this place, we have met many wonderful people there and will surely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico