Small private section of a very large resort. The private pool with waiter service is very relaxing with poolside beds. The Bartender Jose Luis in the hotel lobby builds great rapport and is a pleasure to be around.
Although the resort is very large, the private golf cart service makes it easy to get around. Especially to the private travel club beach, wear they serve you all your drinks in glasses and is close to the water sports.
The Royal suites allows you access to reserve at all a la carte restaurants which is great as they tend to get busy at 7:30. Your reservation will get you in right away, the food and service in most of these restaurants is unbeleivable.
Royal Suites give you access to a private restaurant "El Jardin", no reservation required but would not recommend eating at this restaurant every night. Food is great BUT service is TERRIBLE. We ate there 3 times. Each time the service was very SLOW, with at least a 30-40min wait between courses. Once I had to get up and go to the bar to fill both our wine and water glasses. The other a la cartes have much better service.
At check in they did ask us what we would like stocked in our mini bar by filling out a form, but found it was never stocked as per our request.
The spa was very nice and relaxing. However do not book the same treatment at the same time because you won't both get the same service. Ex. Wife and I got a body wrap, I got the room where I got a scrub and body wrap. However my wife go the scrub and just got it rinsed off.
If they do improve these things the resort would be perfect.
Lastly Room service included was phenomenal, ordering breakfast while getting ready for the beach is a great way to maximize your time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico