This was my husband and I's first time away from our children in 9 years. We decided to stay in The Royal Suites and enjoy all the benefits. We decided to explore the property on foot most of the time and became very familiar with all of the hotels and how to get to the beach. Everyone works so hard at keeping everything clean and beautiful. We loved everything. The food was excellent, but we loved El Jardin the most. Samual at El Jardin was very sweet and went the extra mile for us. There was nothing not to like, we stayed for 8 day and wanted to stay longer.
Next time we would like to stay in a Mayan Suite, but we promised our children that we will be going back next year but with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico