We have gone to the royal suites in PV and now for the first to the mayan. The weather was not the best lot of rain. For the hotel very nice. The rooms were great. The El jarden resturant for royal guests was good for supper but not impressed at all for breakfast ordered both on and off the menu food overcooked nothing like the one in PV where the food was better. No lunch had to go to the buffet not to bad but really busy. The PV location offers this and service was a lot better. The entertainment was great and the shows at night were good. The Rock n Roll show was the best We have seen. Very clean resort for such a big resort. Room service very good. No stomach issues at all. The salt water pool very nice. Lots of wildlife to see. Would return but would most likely go to PV Royal suites .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico