We wrote a review on the Riviera page prior to finding out that there was a specific page for the Royal Suites so I am placing it here as well. We want to ensure anyone considering staying here knows how happy we have been with the resort.
We just returned from our fourth stay at the Grand Palladium Royal Suites. When we arrived many of the staff from prior years were still there which was great to see. We previously stayed in the cabanas however opted for the one bedroom suite this year. We do love the cabanas but the separation in the one bedroom is nice if you have one person that like to sleep in and one that gets up early. The outdoor shower in the cabanas was missed (but not on the chillier mornings) however the tile shower in the one bedroom is very spacious.
We don't want to list names, in case we forget to list someone, but the staff is WONDERFUL. From the second you arrive until you get on the shuttle to leave they are always there with a smile and a handshake or hug and willing to assist with any request. They somehow remember your name and what your drink preferences are which is amazing considering how many people they see. We returned to our room after dinner one night to a path of flower petals and candles leading out to the Jacuzzi tub which was filled with warm water and bubbles. There was also champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Talk about a wonderful surprise!!! It made the trip even more special.
The grounds keep getting better every year. The plants are maturing and are very well cared for by the staff.
The food is wonderful. The buffet has something for everyone and the ala carts are always good. El Jardin is wonderful. The waiters are very attentive and the food is incredible. The chef even came out to ensure that our meal was satisfactory. Even the room service food is great.
We would highly recommend staying at the Grad Palladium Royal Suites. You won't want to leave when it's time to return home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico