This is our Second time at the palladium and first time in the Royal Suites.
The room was fantastic, the bed was comfortable and all the amenities worked fine, the mini bar is a nice bonus.
The Jacuzzi great for an early morning bath and then a sunbathe on the balcony.
A nice big TV, but we did not get much time to watch (we are on holiday and do plenty of this at home).
We found having the restaurants booking service was a benefit and saved us having to go out early to get a place, the golf carts came in handy but sometimes they were busy so we ended up walking which to be fair we needed to do it, just to help keep the weight down from all the fab food.
We found all the A la Carte restaurants good and food was always of good quality and we were never rushed to eat up.
We really enjoyed the food in El Jardin.
They do use this restaurant for breakfast for getting people to join the travel club, but we never found it a problem we always got a table and never had to wait.
We used a few buffet restaurants during the day and found the variety and quality of food very good.
We tried eating at the beach Punta Emillia but the wind was quite strong so we had a tussle trying to keep the plates on the table, its good fun but a bit messy when one of the plates take of and hit you ;-).
Take sand shoes you will need them at certain parts of the beach. We saw plenty of fish and the sea was very refreshing.
We never had a problem getting served at any of the reception bars and we loved Hemmingway’s and the Royal suites bar
We saw a few late shows at the Riviera and the team that did these did a wonderful job it was very good entertainment.
Wonderful and relaxing and they do great massages, enough said try one.
We had a great 2 weeks holiday and we cannot fault anything really, the people the place the food the drinks the weather all helped to make a great stay and we will be back in 2013.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, MexVax, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.