When we checked in the front desk was very helpful, but when we asked about upgrading he seemed to discourage it saying we had a very nice building. We did end up upgrading and it was worth every penny or $$$. We had a ocean front right on the beach with all the perks. 24 hour room service (nice), fresh flowers, Wine (not great), room cleaning twice a day, free computer service, called twice a day to make sure everything was going well. The mattress was the best we have ever had, many zzzzzzzz's. The only downfall is the bathroom has no wall... you can look in to it from the bedroom. A little tough if your traveling with children or friends. Just didn't get that part of the design. Suppose to be contemporary?
The restaurants were excellent, the service was good. Very clean and landscape was left with a natural touch, which after a few days of looking at it felt it was the way it should be. Very good snorkeling, with all the natural reefs. Nice beach, lots of sun coverage.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach Resort And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach Hotel
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach Resort
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.