Well We went here on our honeymoon, we certainly had nothing to moan about.
Rooms were massive & very comfortable.
Restaurants catered for everyone, the ice cream bar done amazing ice cream coconut ice cream is amazing!!!
Also cocktails were also real good! Mojito's are some of the best I have tasted! also another recommendation is the Miami Vice ( this isn't on the menu) it is half strawberry daiquiri & half pina colada.
The staff are very helpful and can't do enough for you.
While staying at the Grand Sirenis we dealt with Carina ( First choice & Thompsons rep) we booked all our excursions with, who was super helpful and a top girl who will give you great advice about the area you are staying in.
All in all we had a great honeymoon & like we were recommended the hotel by friends we would also recommend this hotel to others.
Mr & Mrs Battle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa Akumal, Mexico