Loved this resort - probably the nicest I've ever been to. We were there for a week & loved it!
It is spread out so be prepared to walk (good if you ate too much at the awesome buffet haha!)
3 great pools, lazy river is awesome!
Great experience with all the staff, all very friendly at the bars, concierge, etc & really attentive and quick when we asked for things in our rooms (like extra blankets, etc). The beds are little bit uncomfortable (or at least it was in our room).
Fun extras like coffee shop & ice cream parlour! (included in all inclusive)
The beach is very secluded and GREAT for snorkelling, but the resort isn't too far from fun excursions like Rio Secreto and the port for catamarans!
Would recommend this resort 100x over!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa Akumal, Mexico