This was our second time in Mexico, first time at this resort. Grand Sirenis was absolutely amazing. We were there for a week with our family for our wedding, and then another week for our honeymoon in mid February.
Our wedding couldn’t have gone better – it was absolutely incredible. A special thank you to Tania, our wedding coordinator who worked so hard to make everything perfect. We had a bit of rain while we were safe inside eating dinner, and she was even able to coordinate around that. If I could rate her and our wedding experience on a scale of 1 to 10 it would be a 20. We couldn’t have been happier.
The concierge service at each building where the rooms are located are wonderful. You don’t have to walk back to the main lobby to do your reservations or anything, just see the concierge at your building. Special thank you to Eddie – he has an amazing personality and he works so hard to make sure your stay is perfect.
There were many pools, bars, lots of beach chairs available everywhere, wonderful food, outstanding service and staff. The beach was beautiful – the water was perfect. The scene itself was like it was out of a painting.
We did also check out the spa – affordable and amazing services for what you pay. There are also tons of activities like the lazy river, archery and more – its very kid friendly yet still romantic for couples.
The night entertainment was incredible – so enjoyable so definitely check out the shows. The singers, especially the 2 women are SOOOO good. They did themes each night – movies, music videos, musicals – you will not regret going – definitely check it out. They also had a kids performance before the later show – so adorable and looked like a great activity for the kids.
The restaurants were amazing – we especially loved the Italian and Brazilian. And the servers are so friendly and quick to help you with anything you need. They really took the experience to the next level.
All in all Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach was a spectacular place to have a wedding and the perfect environment for a honeymoon as well as a family vacation. Thank you Grand Sirenis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa Akumal, Mexico