Had a great time and Resort is very large, prepare for some blisters, but once you find shortcuts around the grounds, It's pretty easy to get around. It took us a few days to find our way around. Food was good, lack of seafood ( Shrimp , lobster ) unless you want to pay extra. Snorkling was the best, right off the beach, but do take swim shoes. Walking into the water is a bit rocky, walk slow . I did cut my toe , but I did live and it never stopped me from snorkling. ( "SHARK") ( just joking) The beach is awesome , all sand and poor worker has the job of cleaning rocks from sand when high tide came in. The staff does keep the grounds and beach area clean and garbage free. I wish people would clean up there own trash and use the ashtrays. instead of using the sand as an ashtray. I will foresure go back or try another resort along the Riveria Maya strip. Checking in was quick . We arrived at the resort around 15:00 and was walking around by 16:30 with luggage delivered to room. Very safe . We did stay away from Mexico for the last 4 years because of the cartel and just the bad press . We felt very safe on the bus and excursions we took.
Building 1400 . Concierge Sherman and Javier . were very friendly and bent over backwards for us.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mayan
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel & Spa Akumal, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.