We had an amazing time once again at this property, third time. I do want to thank our concierge Raul for making our restaurant booking and ensuring we had everything we needed. I heard some negative comments again while at the property but fortunately for us we had an impeccable time....The Friday night beach party was an awesome event, lobster and steak was incredible and we really enjoyed the entertainment.
I must give a special mention to the grounds keepers as they seem to get over looked when a review is submitted. We walked the whole property everyday (which is a good walk I must add) and was thouroughly impressed with the impeccable state of the resorts grounds.
Really liked the daily trek to our room after a day of fun to see what kind of interesting character the maid staff had left for us, we really liked the elephant!!
We will be back Sirenis...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa Akumal, Mexico