Beautiful hotel but too many Brits!!!
Beautiful hotel, staff not particularly friendly with the exception of waitresses on the beach ( didn't finish their shift without bringing you a drink) Fluent Spanish speakers take priority in this hotel. Overall clean, food good but will not return. To be honest felt a bit like Tenerife or mainland Spain therefore not good value for money and certainly not worth the long light time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel & Spa Akumal, Mexico