I had so much fun on my vacation went with my family and my fiancee. We stayed from June 23-30. We had a great time. We spent a lot of time and the beach which was beautiful. The pool was very nice and if you stayed in certain spots it wasnt over crowded. I think children shouldnt be allowed to play near the swim up bar though it was kind of annoying to be spalshed with water in the face when you are trying to have a drink. I understand it's a pool but its rude. The food in the buffet wasn't as good as I would have hoped for. The restraunts however were very good our favoriates were the Mediteraian and the Mexican. We went back to both of these twice. I have read people complaining about wait times if you come early you will get in right away and if you come later slip the hostess a $5 and you will also be in right away. I was really looking forward to having some cornoa in mexico and was disappointed when they did not have it here. The only thing we really HATED! was the fact we asked if we could take a tour of some of the Royal Suites because we were thinking of returning. We were picked up at our room and given a tour of the suites which were awesome. The only problem was after the tour it turned into them trying to sell us the travel club. We did not want this at all nor did we ask for it. We wasted 3 hours of our last day. When we said we couldnt afford they kept telling us yes you can which I thought was rude we didnt even ask for this presentation in the 1st place.
Overall the trip was awesome we did a few excersions and I would recomend Xplor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa is located sea front with superb access to the beach and is only 20 minutes from Playa del Carmen. Guests are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Riviera Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Riviera Hotel Akumal
- Grand Palladium Riviera Maya
- Hotel Grand Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Riveria
- Gran Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico