It was my first ever holiday so I didn't know what to expect. We were staying in block 6b on the second floor. The room was very clean but the air con in the rooms isn't as good as what I expected.
We stayed for 2 weeks and it was long enough for the resort. During the 2 weeks of being there, it rained once at night time but it only lasted for about a hour so there wasn't any harm.
During the day time, we were at the activity pool where the animation team put on fun activities every hour. There was always something to do and the animation team were very helpful and got people involved with activities. I would give the animation team a 10/10 for the work what they do daily. When it was our last day Manuel, Jesus, Alfonso, Rodrigo and Ramon came and said bye and all got our pictures with them.
The bars and restaurants need more air con as we couldn't sit down and have a proper meal because it was so hot. Also if you want a sun bed, you have to wake up at 6 in the morning to go and get one. There isn't enough sun beds for all the guests staying in the resort.
When we booked the holiday we got told we can get free water sports on the beach and we were excited but no water sports on the beach were free which was disappointing.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Coba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Coba Akumal
- Hotel Gran Bahia Principe
- Bahia Principe Coba Mexico
- Gran Bahia Coba
- Gran Bahia Principe Resort Coba
- Gran Bahia Principe Coba Hotel
- Gran Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Mexico
- Bahia Coba
- Grand Bahia Principe Coba Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico