The condos are clean and the maids are excellent. Its quite a walk to the village. We alway stay in the village but this year we changed condos. If your holiday is about swimming, snorkeling and lazing on the beach then do not come here !!!!! On first glance it looks wonderful until you try to enter the water. It is so rocky and full of bricks and boulders that we could not find one decent point of entry. It was sad for us and the family. Take my advice and go to another beach. Afterall what is a Caribbean holiday if you cant get into the water ? This must be the worst beach on the whole Riviera Maya. Shame. We love Akumal and will return but not to this beach :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Azul offers a great choice for visitors to Akumal and the Riviera Maya. Centrally located along Half Moon Bay, Luna Azul is within an easy walk to everything. The sandy beachfront location is perfect for sunbathing and offers easy access to the bay for snorkeling and swimming. Great snorkeling is just in front of Luna Azul. Each unit is air conditioned, with satellite television and wireless internet. Two bedroom, two bath units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Luna Azul Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Azul Condominiums Akumal
- Luna Azul Condominiums Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico