We stayed in Luna Azul #1 it was awesome you walk right out to the your private patio to the beach. Excellent snorkeling there is a corner store nearby and a restruant called la Buena Vida great fish tacos on on the beach. Aukmal bay is a good walk where you will find all sorts of shops and restruants to wander around. Better yet we rented two beach cruisers at the condo for $20 a week each we rode bikes all over. This place is awesome if you want a quite relaxing time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Azul offers a great choice for visitors to Akumal and the Riviera Maya. Centrally located along Half Moon Bay, Luna Azul is within an easy walk to everything. The sandy beachfront location is perfect for sunbathing and offers easy access to the bay for snorkeling and swimming. Great snorkeling is just in front of Luna Azul. Each unit is air conditioned, with satellite television and wireless internet. Two bedroom, two bath units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Luna Azul Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Azul Condominiums Akumal
- Luna Azul Condominiums Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico