My wife and I have just came back from two great weeks at the Bahia Principe Tulum resort and here are a few observations and tips.
Do e-mail the hotel in advance and request a room in the hacienda club part of the hotel, this is a quieter part and enables you to breakfast and lunch at the Tequila restaurant which has a great selection of food and the waiting staff are fantastic.
If you get alittle peckish late at night the 24 hour snack-bar will do great hotdogs burgers chicken etc. and you can get them on disposable plates with foil on top to take back to your room.
There are some not so good points about the hotel but instead of mentioning them why not try what Liz ( my wife ) and I did. Read the reviews for tips then go to the Bahia with an open mind, make the best of every situation, enjoy every minute, treat the staff with kindness ( and give small tips regularly, you wont be disappointed with this wonderful resort.
Have a great holiday at the Bahia Principe !
John & Liz Kidd ( England )
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe
- Bahia Principe Tulum
- Tulum Bahia Principe
- Gran Bahia Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Tulum Akumal
- Gran Bahia Principe Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Gran Principe Tulum
- Grand Bahia Principe Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.