We just turned back from 5 nights stay at the Tulum (actually it’s just one big property doesn’t matter in which of it you stay) and it was just perfect.
This structure really invest in staff as they are everywhere! Garden is maintained perfect, cleaning, buffet staff etc. The structure and surroundings are amazingly well done, clean and comfortable.
The beach is very nice, not crowded, pool area excellent and the rooms clean and comfortable.
The food on the buffet is very good, a lot of options and they have chefs cooking you food as well on request. Fresh juices, fruits, bread just name it it’s on the buffet. Drinks non stop and nice clientele in the structure, no drunken people trying to get the most for their all inclusive money!
Highly recommend it. really doesn’t matter in which of the structure you stay as this is all one big hotel, and you can walk between each place (there was some cars running but why not just walk after all the food you eat there. It’s nice walk between everything, with stops on the bar between or relax by the pool.
We tried out “Il Pescatore” restaurant nothing special, but we love the Brazilian restaurant, very good meat (bad red wine though). You can’t have restaurant all of the night and they told us we could have 2-3 for our 5 night stay which was just enough for us, the buffet is good as well so we had no problem eating there by night as well.
Would turn back 100%
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 3 pools (including 2 with Jacuzzi for relaxation) 1 Jacuzzi Large sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 5 tennis courts, bicycles Motorised sports (additional charge) Water activity and scuba diving centre Entertainment amphitheatres WiFi access in the lobby (1 h per day free of charge) and in rooms additional charge) 1 buffet restaurant 3 a la carte restaurants 6 Bars Snack-Bar Wedding gazebo Dolphinarium (additional charge) Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 978 rooms including 4 types: Superior, Superior Junior Suite, Superior Club Hacienda and Club Hacienda Junior Suite. The Junior Suites are larger than the Superior rooms. Room facilities: King size bed (Superior Junior Suites) or 2 full size beds Sitting area (Superior Junior Suites) Fully-equipped bathroom: shower, wash basin, magnifying mirror and hair dryer Hydromassage bath tub (Superior Junior Suites) Bathroom amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Radio alarm clock Flat screen satellite TV Mini-bar (included) Coffee-making facilities Safe (additional charge) Ironing set WiFi (additional charge) Club Hacienda rooms (See page 18, Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: Children's pool Mini Club with activities for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Bahia Scouts Water Park Other services On-site miniature railway providing access to all facilities 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Personalised diet option for celiacs and diabetics Cash point Specialised service for organising weddings, events and anniversaries Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Tulum
- Tulum Bahia Principe
- Gran Bahia Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Tulum Akumal
- Gran Bahia Principe Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Gran Principe Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Mayan Riviera Resort
- Gran Bahia Principe Mexico
- Grand Bahia Principe Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico