Spent a fantastic two weeks at the resort, food is excellent great variety and freshly cooked, plenty of choice. Staff are very welcoming and friendly (despite the rudeness of some customers). The resort is clean and well maintained, we emailed prior to our visit to request a king sized bed with a matress topper, also to book our a la cart restaurants, this was all ready when we arrived. The show table at the Japanese restaurant is a great experience, food in the Brazilian restaurant is very good.
We always got a sunbed and shade hut, the pools and the beach are lovely. The evening entertainment is varied & enjoyable, certainly the best we have experienced in an all inclusive resort.
Coco Bongos is an enjoyable experience as is a day in Exceret, you can get the local bus, collectivo, from just outside the hotel, we went to Akumal beach, Tullum ruins,& Playa Del Carmen for a very low cost, drivers are helpful and will let you know when you reach your destination.
If you are thinking about booking your holiday here then stop thinking and just do it, we will certainly return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Tulum
- Tulum Bahia Principe
- Gran Bahia Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Tulum Akumal
- Gran Bahia Principe Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Gran Principe Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Mayan Riviera Resort
- Gran Bahia Principe Mexico
- Grand Bahia Principe Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico