My husband and I booked first and then my sister and her husband decided to join us. When I contacted the hotel they made sure we were in the same building. We were blessed with a lovely relaxing time. All the staff were friendly and helpful. We rode bikes, walked along the beautiful white sand beach, snorkeled along the edge of the reef at Coba beach, and played in the waves at Tulum beach, all without leaving the resort. My favorite meal was the special at the seafood restaurant. We also especially enjoyed the meal at the Japanese restaurant. The chef put on a great show and it was fun to meet the other diners. Drinks were great, especially the Mojitos. When I saw the European guests enjoying wine I also ordered it and was delighted. We went on an excursion to Akumal bay and the concierge called us a taxi and let us know how much we should pay. We had a great time snorkeling with turtles.
I would recommend this resort to anyone and hope to go again
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Tulum
- Tulum Bahia Principe
- Gran Bahia Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Tulum Akumal
- Gran Bahia Principe Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Gran Principe Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Mayan Riviera Resort
- Gran Bahia Principe Mexico
- Grand Bahia Principe Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico