“Diving in for the Third Time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scubaquatic

Scubaquatic
Carretera Chetumal B. Juarez KM 250 | Interior Hotel Bahia Principe, Akumal 77737, Mexico
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 18 activities in Akumal
Type: Water sports
Attraction Details
Amherst, NS
“Diving in for the Third Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Third time back using this Dive Operator and was never let down. Walking up
to the counter, and there was Sebastian to greet me. It had been a year and yet it seemed like yesterday as we talked at the counter.

I did a total of 12 dives with them over my stay, 10 at the resort and 2 at
Cenotes. When heading to the Cenotes, there were some issues with the other divers, Carlos handled them so well, ending their dive when needed, then escorted me though the Cenotes, just him and myself.

The staff is great, experts in what they do. The captain on the boat always
dropped us on a great site, Our Dive masters Carlos Langner, and Alex, always
professional. As an instructor myself, the professional courtesy extended to myself and my dive partner was much appreciated.

Lion Fish hunting was excellent each and every time we could, the sea life was amazing! From turtles, to huge puffer fish, eels, barracuda of all sizes, many spiny lobster, each dive (even if back to the same site, when requested) was a new and exciting experience.

To the entire staff at Scuba Quatic, Mexico my thanks!!

I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great experience to use the
facility at this resort! If you are a diver, don't miss out on the opportunity to get wet!

I was able to bring back Blue Ray, and DVD video and a CD of photos thanks to
Thomas and Matt, the quality of all was amazing.

Colin

Visited December 2012
ERNESTOAKUMAL, Gerente at Scubaquatic, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Colin thaks so much to take the time and write to us, it is always very good to hear back from our customers to let us keep improving and doing our best to do your holidays as easy and enjoyable as possible.

kind regards