This was our second stay at the Palladium and my wife and I remain very impressed with the resort and its friendly staff. It is a beautiful place and the staff work very hard to keep everything immaculate. Although it is a large resort it is also a great opportunity to walk around and enjoy the natural beauty. Hint - a short walk up the beach will get you to the other sections quickly. Our Kantenah Junior Suite was very nice and close to everything. The buffets are wonderful with varied selections - LOTS of choices. My wife has gluten allergies and she was given a special card, which she presented at all the restaurants/buffets. She was given the royal treatment, including a tour of all the food stations with explanations on ingredients. She was also able to order gluten free bread etc. Special thanks to Celea, Manuel, Viridiana and Fernando for being so gracious and helpful. The pool and beach areas are fantastic with many options for shade and the ocean was calm enough for relaxed swimming. The beach bar was very convenient (great staff again). We highly recommend the Monday evening White Party dance and Fire show at the Salt water pool and the Beach barbecue (be sure to reserve in advance). The evening entertainment is still pretty much the same as two years ago with more emphasis on the kids as this is very much a family resort. My wife enjoyed the daily exercise and Yoga classes, Spanish lessons and a kitchen tour plus several visits to the gorgeous spa. I simply LOVED the beach.
You CANNOT go wrong choosing this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Kantenah are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantenah Palladium Grand
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Hotel
- Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Grand Resort
- Hotel Grand Palladium Kantenah
- Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Maya Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort Spa
- g Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Palladium Mayan