Stayed here last April for the second time in two years. We are booked again for a visit at the end of April again.
As previously said by other posters this is a big complex but we did not have any difficulties in getting about and enjoy the size of the place as it gives you something different to do all the time.
The staff are more than helpful in every part of the hotel.
Rooms cleaned daily and no problems with towels being received etc. At the end of April there seemed to be a few large groups of younger Spanish visitors and sometimes this caused a bit of a backlog at bars etc as they would all arrive together and mass ordering would occur, but the bar staff coped well apart from one occasion at the beach bar early hours of the morning. The group must have come from the nightclub and literally 100+ descended all at once. We had already ordered a snack before they arrived but this seemed to be forgotten in all the rush at the bar. We asked again, and waited but as food orders where coming out people where just grabbing them and saying its what they had ordered. We gave in at the end, Felt sorry for the staff as they obviously did not expect such a large group arriving.
Food at buffets was always a good selection and constantly being replenished. The ala cartes really good service. Yes, there is sometimes a wait but a lot of the time we where given a pager and told it would be an hour. Most of the time before we had even finished our drinks the pager would go off to let us know the table was ready.
Received a complimentary upgrade to Junior suite.
Ricardo and all the entertainment staff work hard and made a special effort at the Palladium Addicts Get together. Also good meeting Octavio and Ovando from the Palladium in Punta Cana.
Make sure you visit the spa as its included and also try to catch a sunrise.
Looking forward to our 3rd trip next month.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Kantenah are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantenah Palladium Grand
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Hotel
- Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Grand Resort
- Hotel Grand Palladium Kantenah
- Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Maya Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort Spa
- g Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Palladium Mayan