We stayed on the 2nd floor of the Vista Del Mar Condo building. It was great to be right next to the beach. That time of year the beach in front of the condo is sometimes too rough for snorkeling, but there are calm waters at the Lagoon, which is a 15 minute walk away. Our 3 bedroom condo was spacious and comfortable. There was plenty of room for 6 adults. The kitchen was fully equipped, and it was easy to cook all our meals there.
Snorkeling gear was available for rent at the dive shop nearby, and we found our size even at a very busy time of year. We would certainly recommend Vista Del Mar to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vista del Mar Hotel rooms are simple, clean and economical. Each room includes daily maid service, air conditioning, wireless internet, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Vista del Mar condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. A tranquil setting on a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Vista del Mar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico