Our family of five stayed here for ten days over the December holidays. We were on the top floor with three bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large living/dining/kitchen area, and a huge deck where we ate our dinner and relaxed. The location was terrific -- we were far enough away from the main tourist area that it was quiet, and we were close to the YaKul Lagoon which we all loved. We swam and snorkeled in the bay a couple of times and walked on the beach most days. Visitors should bring some sort of "water shoe" to get past the sharp coral and rocks at the water's edge. We rented bikes and used them for transportation for the entire time. We hardly used our rental car. The staff were very responsive and helpful. There were several problems with the unit when we arrived but staff were there within 30 minutes and fixed everything. When we asked for water or anything else it arrived within ten minutes. We will definitely stay here again and certainly recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vista del Mar Hotel rooms are simple, clean and economical. Each room includes daily maid service, air conditioning, wireless internet, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Vista del Mar condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. A tranquil setting on a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Vista del Mar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico