So nice to have this beachfront room for our last leg of our Mexico adventure. Vista Del Mar is not right in town. It's much quieter than that, but it's still just a short walk. The staff didn't speak much english nor did they give us much information when we checked in. As far as what you can get in Mexico for $90 per night, I found this place a little over-priced, but still well worth it. The lower floors open right out to a little patio literally touching the sand. The room is small and modest, but has everything you need including plenty of drinking water refreshed daily. Akumal is a slow, quiet little 'town', so don't expect party party. Wonderful. I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vista del Mar Hotel rooms are simple, clean and economical. Each room includes daily maid service, air conditioning, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Vista del Mar condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. A tranquil setting on a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MexVax so you can book your Vista del Mar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.