Spent 8 nights in condo 303. 3rd floor view over Akumal Norte bay is worth the trip: sunrise, pelicans and terns diving for schools of sardines within 10 yards of shore, hardly any people. Sound of waves almost too loud! Beach smallish strip of sand with rocks at waterline and out. Service was friendly and prompt. Kitchenette has new stove and generous fridge along with coffee maker toaster and blender and table settings for 4. Room and bedroom small with newish rustic furniture. Ceiling fans and mini split ACs in both rooms. Short walk to tiny convenience store and three places to eat in Norte. Pleasant 15 min walk south to Akumal Bay with its wide beach, turtles and hordes of tour snorkelers. Overall very good stay, great value.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vista del Mar Hotel rooms are simple, clean and economical. Each room includes daily maid service, air conditioning, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Vista del Mar condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. A tranquil setting on a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MexVax so you can book your Vista del Mar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.