We stayed in room 104 for 3 nights last week. From our patio, we were steps from the water. The snorkeling was great. There is a tiny Mini Super attached to the property if you need snacks or beer. They were very expensive. I'd recommend a stop in Playa Del Carmen before you head south to Akumal for such purchases. There was a nice little already cold refrigerator and a fast coffee pot in the room. We took our own coffee down in the luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Del Sol Beachfront hotel rooms are in a tranquil setting on a beautiful beach. Clean and economical. Each room includes a queen size bed, daily maid service, air conditioning, free wireless internet, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Del Sol Beachfront condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Del Sol Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Del Sol Beachfront Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico