“A decent supermarket” 4 of 5 stars

Boston, Massachusetts
25 attraction reviews
“A decent supermarket”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

El Pueblito is clean and has a reasonable variety of products. Frankly, there are no fabulous supermarkets in Akumal, which is fine with me! I'm really not interested in the presence of any kind of fully-stocked megastore. I like the fact that Akumal is still small (though it's certainly not as quiet as it used to be). El Pueblito has a bit of almost everything, and enough to enable you to get by. I stay in a small hotel that has a fridge and coffee maker in each room, and I always have breakfast in my room. On occasion, I also have dinner or a late-night snack in the room. I was certainly able to buy what I needed to comfortably get through the recent week that I spent in Akumal.

Visited August 2014

Annapolis
3 attraction reviews
“Nice people rip off prices”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

$200 pesos for a 12 ounce can of coke. The prices in this store and the one across the street are crazy. I live in town and will never shop here or the market across the street. We need an OXXO to give some competition to these guys and the guys across the street.

Visited June 2014
Colorado Springs
4 attraction reviews
“One stop shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We found some great souvenirs there as well as coffee, honey and vanilla that we wanted to take home. When we left, we accidentally left our wallet on the counter and they came out immediately to find us and return it. That was AWESOME!!!

Visited May 2014
sa texas
6 attraction reviews
“very well stocked minisuper.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This minisuper has everything you need to have a nice day at the beach,from batteries to snorkeling gear,fruit chips you name it ,they have it.

Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Nice shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Good selection, friendly staff, a little on the pricey side, but still a pleasure to peruse around! I bought a simply excellent bottle of tequila there in December 2012 and went back for it this past trip but they didn't have it.

Visited August 2013