We just got back from Akumal Beach Resort & the snorkeling was great close by the beach. You really didn't need to go on a boat! We saw lots of turtles and beautiful birds. Also saw native wildlife. The food was delicious! Fresh vegetables & a healthy buffet! I totally recommend it. It is isolated enough & the dinning is beach view! unlike other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the ancient language of the Mayas, long before Cancun, there was a magic place called Akumal "Place of Turtles"Between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, Akumal Beach Resort offers one of the best beaches anywhere, with over a mile of white sandy powder beach, world-class snorkeling with sea turtles and top diving with a great variety of life that thrives within the live coral reef just steps from our guest room.The relaxed atmosphere in Akumal captivates the spirit of a laid back Mayan Riviera beachside town. Akumal Beach Resort offers a truly unique experience for guests seeking the best possible beach vacation. All guest rooms are located in buildings within steps of the ocean and feature breathtaking views of Akumal Bay. With the convenience of an All-Inclusive, we provide our guests with a sophisticated simplicity and friendly service in the intimate atmosphere of a small resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Akumal Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akumal Beach Hotel Akumal
- Beach Resort Akumal
- Akumal Beach Resort Mexico
- Akumal Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico