This was to be our 3rd. time to the resort, 10 years ago 8 years ago and again last year in Feb.2012.
The Privilege Club took part of one day of our time and then just after 9:00am to about 3:30 in the afternoon on the next day. They claim it is not time share. It is very much a marketed version of a time share. With all it's little free gifts. It is actually Bahia Principe's time share which is then assoiciated with many other time shares. Very dissapointing, and upsetting, complained no response, talked dirrectly to Mehman Verdiyev Guest Service Manager. A young pleasant fellow that was completely complacent, understanding agreeded we had been treated poorly. He said he would e-mail after we left the resort, as to a follow-up we never heard from him again. A nice resort with great memories nine years later , don't feel the same way. We will not be back I've sent a another email to Mehman. The hotel does not want to be associated with the time share division of their sales staff but they don't mind burning up a couple of days of your return paid holiday!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Akumal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Akumal
- Bahia Principle
- Bahia Principe Mexico
- Gran Bahia Principe Hotel Akumal
- Mexico Bahia Principe
- Bahia Principe Tulum
- Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Bahia Mexico Principe
- Akumal Gran Bahia Principe
- Grand Bahia Principe Akumal Riviera Maya, Mexico