Thanks Ricardo Jimenez for the really good snorkling tour (great barracuda, lot of blue fishs, stingray, coral, etc).
The room at the Casaclub was very moist with bad odor, but the rest of our vacation was very nice.
Very friendly staff at Arrecifes Terraza, (thanks for good service, Emmanuel and Angel), good Buffet too, simple but good.
Very Nice beach with à lot of multicolor fish.
Isabelle and Michel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "People say I'm gorgeous, but that's just how nature made me: fresh and beautiful, with a price that's definitely down to earth. I run with the quiet crowd, away from the bright lights and hustle, but my beach is the most extraordinary paradise you can imagine, with its amazing shape and coral reef, and spectacular scenery all around. Bring the family: spend time at my spa while the children check out my super new Kids' Club". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Oasis Grand Rivera Maya
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Hotel
- Club Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Grand Riviera Maya Hotel
- Oasis Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico